I knew it would happen...

by - 3/01/2010 05:50:00 PM

I found something to go hog wild with.

I have mentioned before that I am into doing graphics for my webpages... well, now there is a site that I am so addicted to called deviantArt where I can share all my graphics and get so many other ideas for new graphics. I am just dabbling in it, but there are so many there that are truly wonderful artists, I am in awe of them all.


TrainWreck... this would be a fantastic place to show your photos/prints. Many people there have their photos and artwork for sale.


I actually would rather be browsing or creating than anything else right now, but I have to do my taxes. They are screamin at me to get them done.

So, off I go

byeeee for now ya'll



post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.