Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Halloween Tag Swap!

 Halloween Tag Swap 
{video clip}

My little video sharing with you the tag I made for a tag swap I participated in.
Please click the above link to view my video.

Here are the pictures of my tag.
I made two in case one came out icky, I could send the better of the two. LOL

!!! Spoiler Alert !!!
Don't peak Jo from Australia {my swap partner}.

The tags have purple, black and gold fibers, I also made a small little pocket for the tiny removable tags that say "Witches Ball"
{came from The Altered Paper }


I used my own spritz paints I made from acrylic paints. I also used a bingo dauber and my finger to distress the edges. And I was able to pick up a small box of Halloween chipboard pieces 
on sale at Joanne's for $2.99.


I don't know if you can see this very well.
and I don't know about anyone else, but
I do a sketch of the design I want to do.
Once I know I am going to work on a project, my mind starts wandering, I even sometimes will dream about what I want to make.
But .. here is my sketch.... don't laugh too hard!



The swap was hosted by Tee from
**Go and see her blog, she hosts several other swaps all year round.**

Thanks
and
Take Care!

Kimmer

2 comments:

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.