Small revamp...

by - 10/09/2012 07:34:00 PM


I am working on a small revamp of my living room.
I brought in 2 blackish (you can see a little wood grain in them) from my patio room. They belong to my daughter , but I have been storing them here for more than a year, and it doesn't look like she will be using them anytime soon or even later so she has kindle let me use them.

I wanted to add them to the same wall that my TV is at to make a unit for all my videos and pictures.
I also have several pictures to put up
and so many more to get get framed and hung.

I have pale yellow walls with white baseboards
and  I have used nothing but black frames
for all my photos so far.

Here is a little video I put together to share:


Thanks for stopping by!
Take care everyone!!

Kimmer

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.