still kicking

by - 1/24/2009 03:09:00 PM

The Kids are doing great and are learning to accept our ways. They had a great time this holiday season. I believe they feel the love we have shown them. Being a parent must be one of the hardest things one can face. You never know how your kids will turn out. Our own kids have accepted these little boys as family from day one. Sure does make us proud of them. Our own kids have grown up watching cowgirl and I face life challenges. For 38 years, cowgirl and I shared each other lives and even thoughts. I know we share the same thoughts because if I want something from a kitchen drawer, she is standing in front of it. If she needs something from the closet, I’m already in it. It gets comical sometimes. So Valentines day it will be 38 years together. I don’t know how many days that is, but when you wake up with your best friend next to you for all those years, life is good. Having a sense of humor helps a lot. Being 5ft 2in. and a beautiful blonde doesn’t hurt either. Guess which one of those is me, yuk yuk. Oh poop the boys are bothering me for some batteries to make one of their noisiest toys work. I’m nice, but not that nice. These boys came here in diapers and a blanket, when they leave here, they will need a U-HAUL truck to carry their belongings. Oh! Cowgirl has a new little cowboy of her own. Can’t weigh more than 3 pounds and wag his tail every time she walks into the room. I know how he feels. Thanks for all the nice comments on our last blog. Have a Great Valentines day.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. oh honey.... You still make my heart feel as good as it did when I was 14 years old when we started our lives together! I will love you forever.

    My little "new cowboy" is named Wyatt Earp and the cutest little doggy you ever saw, but that is for another blog entry soon to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to read such a gorgeous heartfelt post! Enjoy your Valentines Day :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog! Just discovered you via another link.

    Wondering if you'd like to share a link? I, too, am a horse freak!

    Happy Trails!

    Deb
    http://www.cowboyssweetheart.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for stopping by.. Deb, I will be glad to place your link here.. that will happen soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.