Sad doesn't say it well enough...

by - 4/22/2010 08:51:00 AM

I have a lovely daughter, who is a mommy to my lovely granddaughter, she is going through a very hard time and I cannot seem to help her. I am at a loss as to what I can do. She tends to push me away, lie to me, deny things, be disrespectful to me and her brothers during this time, during these times,(yes, she has gone thru this before) when she is in the worst way. We all try to help, but we know she has to want us to help. I sit here crying wishing I could just whisk her away and make everything good for her.

Also, my sweet old father-in-law, he is passing away. The doctors say maybe a week. My husband is being tough (as his usual "solid as a rock" type that he is) but I know he wishes he could be there for him during this time.

I want to be able to talk to someone about this, but I also do not want to be a burden to another with these helpless feelings I have.
I hate life right now!!!
just hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Sometimes it just sucks to be the wife, the mom, the strong one, doesn't it? As women, we tend to take on not only our own burdons but those of who we love. And then feel them all so deeply.

    I can offer you no guideance because it is what it is. I can pray that you find peace with all that is happening in your life and those around you. And they may not say it or even know it right now, but I bet the others find comfort in your compassion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Honey. I hope everything works out for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My friend, Friends aren't burdens. I know how you feel, it is hard to open up and share because everyone has their own problems in life. However A true friend is always open to help or at least lend a shoulder. I will pray for you and your family. But also if you need to talk I will listen:) Keep your chin up, it will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that you wrote the post back in April, but sometimes these feelings get worse instead of better. If you need someone to talk to, I'd be honored to be that person. I'm coming out a Dark Time of my own and would be glad for the opportunity to be the shoulder for a woman friend, just as someone did for me...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.