Thursday, March 25, 2010

Woes Me...

It is never a question of “what should I do?” It is “what can I put off till another day so I can do the things I really need to do?”

Am I sitting here doing the thing I really need to do,,, nope! But I am enjoying myself and that is a good thing, at this moment, until I am mad that I am not being very productive in my home, oh well… he will still love me anyway.

A few pieces of great art work from fellow Deviant Artists that have made me ponder

you really need to click here to see full view
Mmm chocolate, I have had the urge for chocolate way too much lately, certainly does nothing good for the diet I am suppose to be on! (I promise tomorrow I will be better!!!!!)

~~~

you really need to click here to see full view
Oh to have pixie dust to sprinkle about and make all who taste of it be forever forgiving of a hard cruel world they must live in.

~~~

you really need to click here to see full view

What a perfect desktop. To be so damned organized…!


~~~~~

And here I am… a bit flighty LOL

you really need to click here to see full view

~~~~~
and here is my To-Do list (a very short version)
you really need to click here to see full view
" To Do List by Me "

Of course, the first thing is always something to do with the horses.

And if you look down on the list I write “put on new bedding” like if I just wrote “new bedding” I would not know what to do with it…. LOL Well, as the hubby always reminds me… I am blonde!

I seem to run out of time so often… Can you share some of yours?

Take care all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.