Woes Me...

by - 3/25/2010 12:49:00 PM

It is never a question of “what should I do?” It is “what can I put off till another day so I can do the things I really need to do?”

Am I sitting here doing the thing I really need to do,,, nope! But I am enjoying myself and that is a good thing, at this moment, until I am mad that I am not being very productive in my home, oh well… he will still love me anyway.

A few pieces of great art work from fellow Deviant Artists that have made me ponder

you really need to click here to see full view
Mmm chocolate, I have had the urge for chocolate way too much lately, certainly does nothing good for the diet I am suppose to be on! (I promise tomorrow I will be better!!!!!)

~~~

you really need to click here to see full view
Oh to have pixie dust to sprinkle about and make all who taste of it be forever forgiving of a hard cruel world they must live in.

~~~

you really need to click here to see full view

What a perfect desktop. To be so damned organized…!


~~~~~

And here I am… a bit flighty LOL

you really need to click here to see full view

~~~~~
and here is my To-Do list (a very short version)
you really need to click here to see full view
" To Do List by Me "

Of course, the first thing is always something to do with the horses.

And if you look down on the list I write “put on new bedding” like if I just wrote “new bedding” I would not know what to do with it…. LOL Well, as the hubby always reminds me… I am blonde!

I seem to run out of time so often… Can you share some of yours?

Take care all!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.