Get my bloggin' on...

by - 8/22/2012 10:50:00 PM



I had spend several hours earlier today over on my Pinterest account. Which I am so addicted to. But, then I decided I really want to get back to my bloggin' more heartily. I enjoy reading other's blogs so much and I get a lot of inspiration from reading so many cool blogs, I just didn't do much about it.
So.. this evening I decided I needed a little motivation. I figured what I needed was a simple goal to start out with. I found it in "How Sweet The Sound" 's "Pink Saturday" posting. Now this is something I know I can do, cause I absolutely love PINK!!

Now, I did find several other lovely blogs that hosted themed posting, but the ones I saw so far where to participate by making something crafty. I would love to participate in some of these, but right now, with me being unemployed our financial situation makes for no extra money what-so-ever to be spent anywhere but for our living expenses. Perhaps I can find things around my home to make into some projects and participate in the lovely crafty ones when I can.

I am excited to get my bloggin' on again.
Bless you all and take care!
~~~


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.