What have I got to say, it's been too long since I've been here...

by - 4/12/2013 09:37:00 AM

Let's get some updates in!

For those of you that so kindly read what I ramble about , here goes…

  • I am on a water fast!  It is supposed to help cleanse the body. I started it Monday evening at 6pm. It is now almost 9am Friday , and I am still on it. I have had nothing but water and my vitamins. I didn't even think I would make one full day. But for some reason, it has been easy.  I did not do this to lose weight, but I have lost 5.2 lbs. as of last night. I am not hungry in the least. I feel good. I had a tremendously weird dream 2 nights ago, which  supposedly is typical of those who water fast. My tongue feels weird also, which is another typical thing that happens.  I may try and go till tomorrow morning on this, but if not, no biggy.

  • My daughter's IDIOT husband tried to pick a fight with my husband when we went to "rescue" her from having to be subjected to his anger AGAIN.  He is supposed to be in a lockdown rehab place, (based on what they report to the court system) but they don't lockdown. I am livid as usual, but I can't do anything I have no control over. So, I must just live with the idea that my daughter is an idiot too for continuing to see IDIOT.

  • Oh….. WE ARE MOVING in a month and a half. Just to the next housing tract. It is to a house that my oldest son started renting 14 or so years ago, then moved out , but still manages. Everyone of my kids have lived there at one point or another. And now we will live there with one of my sons.! I am excited! Got any spare boxes? Haha! 
~~~~~~~~~~~ 
And now some things I read or saw and want to share.
Remember when?
letters_zps96386c53

AND… 
funnytv_zps66b8bb06

~~~~~~~~~

Now laugh with me! 

It's happened to me:
funnymusic_zpsbefbb631

AND…

funny1_zps173f6cc5

AND… 
blogstuff_zps5475d768

That's it for now folks!

Please place your questions or suggestions in the box and I will get back to you in a bit!

box
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                                          

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.