29 things....

by - 6/14/2013 09:04:00 AM

Random things about me...

  1. I hate shopping… any kind of shopping when it is for myself! (see#11 below).
  2. I happen to prefer strawberry anything, soda, lotion, candles, etc, even though as a youngster I was nicknamed strawberry shortcake and hated the word strawberry because of it..
  3. I don't like the taste of coffee or tea..
  4. I love chic flicks, especially the ones that make me cry . Drives my hubby nuts, because he ends up having to take me to them!
  5. I love the show "Suits" which the hubby loves too, which is odd, cause usually hubby doesn't like the shows I like..
  6. I want to write a children's book and have had the idea of one for 6 years now.
  7. I wanted 16 kids.
  8. I love blogging, but don't keep up with it and have about 35 current ideas written down of what I want to blog about.
  9. I am obsessively clean, neat and organized at my work place, but not at home.
  10. I love lemon yogurt, but hate lemon pie.
  11. I am cheap / frugal – something my mother was and I said I would never be… but here I am..
  12. I am not in the least materialistic and it drives me crazy when I see diamond commercials or other things in the published media that make it seem like all women want are expensive things.
  13. I had 4 months in my life( when my youngest was 3 years old) where I suffered panic attacks about my kids, even though they were right there in the room with me.
  14. I learned to swim by being thrown into a pool at the age of 3 (by my father).
  15. I occasionally throw out things by mistake when in my "clean it up mode". Then fret about it for days.
  16. Although I don’t really like the color red, I love red roses.
  17. I check my email account too often each day and get excited every time.
  18. I hate making mistakes.
  19. I over plan things, luckily if things don't go the way I plan, I am okay with it.
  20. I actually like my "bone straight" hair.
  21. Something I always wanted to have was a quick wit, but I don't , but my kids do. (they got it from hubby no doubt)
  22. I have never danced.
  23. I make endless lists.
  24. I have a terrible habit of starting a story, then getting sidetracked with new ideas for a different story. I currently have 5 stories started..
  25. When I think about winning the lottery, all I ever can think of is winning enough to buy each of my kids their own home. There is nothing else in life I need, I am blessed beyond measure.
  26. I hate runny eggs.
  27. I am always early (thanks to the hubby)
  28. I love getting up real early in the morning.
  29. I love the smell of the fire pits at the beach, which I can smell from my bedroom. .


Thanks for stopping by and reading my ramblin'
hugs!

    You May Also Like

    0 comments

    Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


    Y'all Come Back Soon.

    "An Unfinished Project"
    Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
    Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
    You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
    Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
    Copyright 2008- 2018
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    >
    Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.