by - 6/26/2015 09:24:00 PM

I am a list maker that doesn’t get to do very much of the things on my lists done… but the list continues to grow.

I could even try to do this…


and add things each day,

but darn it… the list would just be way too long.

I am addicted to watching Youtube and Pinterest to see all the things I want to make. It gives me inspiration, but it also gives me more ideas that add to my list of things that I want to make.

Some of the things on my list ….

Do More Crafts for Family
I have made more craft items and sent them away in swaps than what I have ever made for myself or family and I hate that. I have decided that I will not do swaps anymore. Yes, doing swaps gets me into my craft room and inspires me, but I feel like I am forcing myself to get something done, even though I enjoy the process of making the item immensely.

And my list of things to make for my family is HUGE. I cannot even begin to list all the things I want to make. I have Pinterest boards, YouTube playlists, saved images, written lists and more of all the things I want to make. I don’t even know where I would try and begin if I was to start. It is kind of silly, because once I start something, I totally get engrossed and enjoy it so much. It is the “start button” that I can’t find sometimes.


Blog more:

I sometimes, in my daydream state, write blog entries that never come to fruition. I think about all these elaborate ways to blog to make my posts more fun. Then what I really do is worry my way out of even writing the blog post in the first place because I don’t think it would be funny or something someone would even read. I know it is easier said than done, and I know it should not matter other than JUST DO IT because I like to, but again I procrastinate and end up with it all in my head.



I am doing pretty good with my photo journaling lately (see below*). But, I would love to write more. I seem to just end up spending my time on my addictions mentioned above.


Photo taking and Journaling:*

I do know, I am going to start Pocket Scrapbooking now! 

Family memories and photos is important to me. And I feel this is the most important of all the things on my list to get started with. When I decided I want to do this early this year, I started getting my photos printed, so I have a very large box full of photos waiting for me to scrap. 


And now, I found this phone app called Diaro and I really love it. It is super simple and easy to use, which is important for me. I tried having a small journal in my purse at all times, but it was not always accessible when I wanted to journal something. I can journal and add a photo to the journaling, then email it to myself. Then just download the photos, pop them into Photoshop and copy and paste the journaling right on the spot and there is the photo w/ journaling all ready to print. I feel this is a great way to help in my Pocket Scrapbooking. 

I made my own templates to use and this has really worked well so far. 



My first step….I must dedicate a time each week to do the photo journaling and prep the photos for print so as not to overwhelm myself. I am working on getting my workspace ready and I also got an idea off YouTube (of course) to have the photo album out in the living room while watching TV or being with family and slip my photos into the album , then later go to my craft room and embellish as I want. I LOVE this idea.


Whew...
So there it is…. I did it… a blog post and it wasn't hard to do at all.



You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.