Not sleeping?

by - 10/15/2014 02:24:00 AM

I don't know why I have insomnia. Seems it started out cause I have this slight cough that is bugging me, which actually started to come about over this past weekend. I have this pressure in my chest also. I know this pressure, it is stress. So......  I hope to relax here, by reading blogs, watching a little Youtube or writing things (something I obviously don't get to do choose to do much).

What is truly funny about this non sleep night for me. I decided to read some blog posts I have saved in my online Pocket that has been there forever, like a year. The very first one I read was about a lady that had insomnia. Now how ironic is that ?

I sit in Brookie's room gazing at the walls. I told hubby earlier tonight that I want to dress up her room a little. Brookie loves the movie Frozen and I decided I want to get her a few things for her room from that line, like a blanket and a doll and poster. I would love to get her a little desk too, but that may have to wait.

I am going to be a zombie at work tomorrow, but I will make it through fine, I have done this before... the not sleeping thing.... and done just fine. My eyes won't look so good, but such is life.

~hugs Momma

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.