Diet Anyone???

by - 5/14/2009 09:53:00 PM

I have to lose weight. I am getting to the age where the weight comes on but it, for some unknown reason, doesn’t go away all by itself. Over the last year and a half I had gained almost 20 pounds (since the lovely menopause happening).



It’s nice to have to buy a bigger bra…

 

but I refuse to have to buy bigger pants!!! LOL

Where I worked before I had to walk up and down 2 flights of stairs at least 5 times a day. Now where I work, there is not much walking involved. I sit at a computer for most the day unless a patient needs a representative to talk to. And I just don’t get on my horses enough, to get any exercise out of that. 

I read in a recent Family Circle magazine about these 4 ladies that are starting a diet and exercise plan… they are all going to do some sort of walking regimen. I am going to pick one and also write down a bit of a diet plan to eat healthier (I don’t eat enough calories in a day as it is to worry about that part) I WILL ADD MORE WATER TO MY DIET!!!   


post signature

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh I am so sorry to hear of your sons, girlfriends niece! That is heartbreaking. Of course I will pray for her family. So hard to hear of children drowning. ((hugs)) Also the comercials are irritating...but the Activia yougart helps with weight loss. And my new favorite water (also dumb commercial) is Life Water. It is really good. Good luck. I have been hula hooping! he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can figure out that whole losing weight thing, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TW,,, hula hooping sounds like a winner to me!

    TD,,, I will keep you in mind if I lose anything... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with ya'!!! I never gain weight (anymore), but I can't seem to loose the extra 40 pounds that I am packing around.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.