Update to the battle of the bulge!!

by - 11/05/2009 11:21:00 AM

So, I had dental work on Monday. I have lost 14 lbs since then. I have stitches in my gums, so I have not eatin, I am sure that helps. I just don't want anything at all to bother the healing. But, you know darn well once I can eat again all the weight will find its way back onto my hips!

I have decided that now that we actually HAVE to clock out for 1/2 hour at work that I am going to take walks. The area is nice and I will go by several places that have horses so I can visit. Ten hour days at the computer can hinder this diet for me, but I am going to try my best.

My son, TRuck, he said a few weeks back, "Hey Mom, Dad, how would you guys like to walk with me when I am home in the evenings?" WOW, I asked him why he said this, I think he was being kind to say that he just wanted to spend time and felt that it would be good for all of us. But I am going to take him up on this.

I am also going to be able to ride with a friend at least once a week, which I absolutely love to do.

I'll check in with you again soon.
post signature

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh you poor thing! Did you have a tooth extracted? Yes two of the most popular diets I have found to work for me were "The Divorce Diet" & "The Braces Diet" lol Good luck, and please let me know if you have any questions. That is my line of work you know:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.