I want... it's all about me !

by - 9/12/2014 12:37:00 AM

I want to write in my blog more!
As you can tell it has been months since I came here. I suppose I found , I mean.. I know I found other things that can take up my time.

I also want to be witty, funny, organised, full of energy, more kind to everyone.

I want to be less obsessive about things and stop procrastinating about sooo many things

I want to be pain free. Seems the last week I have been having a bad bout of kidney stones. I drink tons of water in hopes to rid myself of them, but I think they multiply 3 fold if I pass one. Really tired of being in pain!!

I want to accomplish more in my craft room. Which is now in my master bedroom. (about that in another post).

I want Windows 8.1.

I want to fill my journals and art journals now! And I want to buy more even though I have not filled the ones I have.

I want all my kids to be HAPPY and enjoy life!

I want my husband to always know how much he means to me and how much HE IS MY LIFE!

I want more, but enough of what I want... what do you want?


~hugs,
kimmer


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.