Life at home...

by - 12/30/2007 05:39:00 PM

I am fulfilled! I love my life, my hubby, my kids, my grandkids! I really enjoy my job. I wished I had been working here longer. I hope to work here until I no longer must work… and dang, that is longer than I want it to be.

We have a foster child, she is not like the 3 babies we had for a few weeks in November. She is 12. It has been an adjustment. To have been set in our ways somewhat, then to allow another into the privacy of ones home, it takes some getting used to. We have been fortunate that the children that have been placed with us are children in need of some love and understanding and have not had severe abuse. We shall continue to do what we can for children in need and I hope to have a little baby foster child again soon.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.