Bloggin' with my noggin'....

by - 12/03/2007 05:46:00 AM

When I started this blog, I had only read a few others’s blogs and decided this would be a fun thing to do for my husband and I. No one knows ya, and one can rant, rave, plot, cry, brag, be composed, be logical or not, confused and shamelessly spew whatever you want, even in a very unwomanly manner and get away with it. I find it a nice release. Only thing that I find a challenge to me is coming up with witty titles to my blogs. Why do I care? I suppose because I want to grow and use my brain.

I am not the most exciting of characters there are in this world, so through this blog I get to play with using my brain and in so doing, I open up my vulnerability. And if all else fails, I may have to steal from another…..Yeehaw!

This is something I wrote a while back and am just now getting to post it here.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.