Mistakes...mine....

by - 12/30/2007 05:34:00 PM

Have you ever made the mistake of your life, felt so bad you couldn’t even look another person in the eye, you absolutely wished you could just melt away and become nothing. Well, I did …. But he comforted me and told me all will be ok even with the stupidity of what I did. I cannot say how much my heart feels so good today. He is my life, my love, my dearest friend and I am so happy to know that he wants me for his life, his love, his dearest friend forever.

Every person in the world should be able to have a love as this! I do and I am so blessed in my life, with him… and with all my wonderful children!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.