Let it snow....

by - 3/15/2008 08:10:00 PM

Written Feb 16th....

It is snowing today, it is just beautiful. There may even be enough to stick on the ground this time. Even though I get cold easily, I love this weather. I have yet to be able to make a snow angel since moving here a little over 5 years ago. Not so sure I want to plant my a$$ in the snow to do that anyway…. HA!

I remember one time, it must have been 2 years ago, it was a good snowfall and my husband was due home from work any minute… my son and I were outside making snowballs and were waiting for the perfect time to bombard my husband. We certainly gave him a big surprise. He got right into it with us. I loved it!

A few of my kids got to come out for the Christmas holiday and we went up to the snow to play for a while (I will post a picture later). That turned into more of a ” watch my youngest son play in the snow with his Chevy Duramax truck ”…. that kid!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.