Home again...

by - 3/04/2010 10:05:00 AM

I cannot stand this cough, but since I have to be home, I get to play in my favorite spot on the web, DeviantArt of course!! I must confess, I spent way too long trying to make an avatar for myself to use there in my identity. Seems that everything I came up with, the finished kb size was too large. They only allow 15kb max. I am just learning to use PhotoShop CS4 and I am trying to figure out the tools. I used PaintShop Pro for many years and this is so different, but I do see that it will be fun once I use it more.It is suppose to be the best for manipulation pictures. I even saw a tutorial on YouTube that showed how to give a girl bigger boobs.. that was a crack up!But I am happy to start using it. I hope to use it for all the pictures I take of my grandbaby and of course my horses and other animals.

I am starting a new art piece. It is going to be called Tenuous. It will be my first piece made in PS CS4, other than these little itty bitty icon I did.



They are cute, but too much work when I don't know what I am doing!..... LOL

y'all take care!

post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.