by - 3/03/2010 01:11:00 PM

So, I am off today because I am sick. I have a super bad cough. The kind that makes you puke cause you are counghing so hard.
I did go to the doc yesterday, she gave me cough syrup with codeine in it so I can sleep at night. And Albutirol to help catch my breath when it gets hard to breath.
But it is not stopping me from spending a little time here in my blog and a whole lot of time catching up on some old shows I have recorded.


I have become an addict of a place called deviantART.com

I go there every chance I get to see the wonderful art work that people produce in all medias. These are from the everyday, you and me type person.
Here is my lastest submission I put there.

I made this graphic to go to the song "Makin' Plans" by Miranda Lambert


I am getting so much inspiration to learn more in PS CS4, which I
got a few weeks back. Big change from PaintShopProX2.
There are some things I just do not like, or I should say
there are things in PaintShop that I wished PhotoShop CS4 had.
Just going to take some getting used to.


Excuse me while I having a coughing fit... take care all!
Take care all

post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.