On a lighter side...

by - 11/27/2007 05:31:00 AM

I wrote this Oct 11th, when I was still at my last work place.

The IRS announced that the new income tax forms have been simplified beyond all understanding! HA! And a few other things that gave me a laugh today...................

I had made my second trip down the stairs at work and I got to the 2nd step from the bottom and for some reason (maybe cause I am wearing my stupid high heels instead of my cowboy boots) I missed a step and went flying quickly toward the huge front doors that swing open like shutters. To brace myself from falling I of course put my hands out and sure enough I go squirting out the door out to the entrance and get deposited right into the path of a nice old couple making their way down the walk. No Joke! I had a good laugh at that!

And…. I thought about last week when I had a terrible experience that has changed me forever. I was horseback riding and everything was going great until the horse started loosing her footing and was bouncing out of control. I tried with all my might to hold on but was thrown off. Just when things could not possibly get worse, I realized when I was being thrown that I had caught my foot in the stirrup and felt my head hit the ground. With the horse still running and bouncing my head harder I was just praying it would all stop. Just as I was giving up hope, a nice cowboy that worked there at the store came running out to unplug the dang thing. Thank goodness for heroes! hehe, joke!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.