KR's Cowboy....

by - 10/24/2007 07:46:00 PM

He wasn’t always a cowboy. Before we moved here to AZ, we were beach bums basically. He was my first love, my only love. I knew when I was 14 that he was the one I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. He is still with me and accepts all my faults (and I am full of ‘em). So, 36 ½ years and going strong, we are blessed with 6 kids and 2 grandkids (for now…. boys and daughter, get them babies poppin’ out!!!).
I cannot say how many times I re-fall in love with him. Take for instance the other day I was meeting him at the store to buy a big screen tv. I was going down an end aisle and from afar I glanced a nice looking cowboy with tight jeans and a black cowboy hat, then as I got closer I realized he was my hubby…. mmm what a nice sight. If my son had stuck around any longer he would have had to tell us to “get a room”.
Ok… so it’s a little mushy, but I love him!
Feels good to be me!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.