Passion

by - 10/22/2007 07:39:00 PM

People get very passionate about different things. Some are even passionate about their jobs. I, myself want to be passionate about many things, but I’m not. I thought of getting a job that I could be passionate about. Can’t think of anything I would want to do. I love animals, but I could get rid of them too. Does that mean I can’t get passionate about them? Maybe a sport would do the trick. Nah, I don’t really care if we lose. I only stay pissed for a short while. Some people can even get passionate over fruit! But I don’t like Rosie O’ Donnell either. Maybe the one thing that I am passionate about takes all my passion. Could that be it? Because there is only one thing that I know of that I can’t live without. There would be no sunshine and no reason to smile without a 5 foot 1 and ½ inch blue eyed blonde that goes by the name of SR’s COWGIRL. She will always be my number one unfinished project.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.