Away...

by - 8/20/2008 07:33:00 PM

I have been so busy.... I have missed posting and reading blogs!!!

It started with R that got a bad cough and cold, then it seemed hubby had it coming on. Hubby was really bad, he sounded like he was going to cough out his lungs.
Then the little one, J sure enough got it, and we treated him with over the counter medication, but last Friday he was just too sick to go to daycare, so the skiddos stayed home with hubby. Then.. guess what... my old body just couldn't keep the bug away. I tried to tell myself I was not getting sick over the weekend, but it didn't listen. I finally went in to the docs, (since i work there) I had a fever, cough, congestion and just felt lousy. I got antibiotics at least. I do feel better, but I still have coughingfits for 20 minutes at a time. It is a dang inconvenience more than anything.
So with being sick, not sleeping for days. Having a husband that is sicker than me and won't go see the doctor, the little, I mean the big butthead. AND having 2 little boys that are still coughing some, I just haven't had any time or brain cells to come up with anything good to write about.

We did start work on the pipe fence stalls over this past weekend and I took pics, I will post about that soon.

Tomorrow I go to a CFT meeting. This is a meeting to find out what will be the case for my little skiddos. We will find out how much jail time the mother will get. The father will be there, but we already know there will never be hope for him to get them because of his prior drug use and crimes and we were also told that his mental capacity is impaired enough that he cannot take custody. I will post more after tomorrow when I learn more.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. well, good luck at the CFT. Hope everyone feels better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better SOON!!

    Hey I love the new background here! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, summer colds are the worst! Hope you are on the mend soon.
    Love the new banner, by the way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all on the mend, but still have the dang tickle cough. Such an annoyance!

    Thanks PG for the comment on the header, but now it is gone (dang virus).. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.