I love how the year has gone by so fast...

by - 9/19/2012 07:22:00 AM

Well.... not really. I quit my job on my birthday this year, May 15th and I still don't have another job. I thought it was going to be a little easier getting a job, but in this economy, it sucks.
But I am enjoying being at home for now.

I applied at several places lately that I has nothing to do with my skills,
like Joanne's Fabrics and Tuesday Morning and Hobby Lobby and
Walgreens.
We will see.

In the mean time...........



Halloween Countdowns at WiddlyTinks.com

Kimmer"post

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. If you manage to find your passion I want instructions. You're in such a great place right now. Just like the teen years when we step out the front door of our childhood home and see the world spread out before us and laid at our feet, this is your time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a medical biller and love being in a medical office, but noone is hiring someone that has my skills.. they want 20 year olds that no nothing and they can pay them piddles. I can't seem to convince any of them that I don't want money, just to enjoy the job.
      I figured I could try the jobs I would have liked when I was a kid. LOL
      Thanks for your encouragement, I need it!

      Delete

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.