Thursday, September 13, 2012

No I didn't...

I DIDN"T DO ANYTHING
I was supposed to do today!!

Where the frig did this day go??

I have been on my a$$ literally all day.
Wanna know what for?
Something absolutely useless,
I have been playing with making a new blog.
Yep, A new blog.
Like I can even have time for a new blog.

I actually did it for testing purposes at first.
Mainly to test templates.

Wanna see it?
Here is is: 
I Ain't Tinkerbell 

I had fun with it anyway.

Now that hubby is home, we will be watching football.

Football

Y'all take care!

xoxo Momma Rock

2 comments:

  1. Eheheheh, those days frustrate me!

    But on a positive note - love the look of the new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by.
      Today I put the creative mind to work on some altered tags. I hope anyway.

      Delete

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.