One Broke Blog!

by - 9/04/2012 09:55:00 AM

DANG IT!

I lost my whole dang blog last night!
But HEY... IT"S OKAY!
Blogger was going screwy!!!!!! 
 I, being a little too geeky for my own good was tweaking with the design of it. I am a little obsessive when it comes to web design. I like simple, but there are small little cutsey things I also like. So, I went into photoshop and designed a simple post footer. It didn't come out great (as you can see below), but I was tired, so I decided I would use it even with it's little imperfections. Then I got the code to place it into my blogger template. 
All was fine... really it was!
 Then I went a little too far I guess with a few other things and POOF, I friggin' screwed up broke my blog!
  

I spent a good part of 2 hours trying every which way I could to get it all back, then finally went to bed to grab some TV Shows computer streaming shows. Then this morning, I spent the last 35 mins okay... almost a hour and half getting my blog back and doing a little tweaking. Another good thing I got to do was visit some other blogs , like
  Totally tutorials tips tricks recipes how tos
and
The Pioneer Woman  (wonderful lady and she is on TV too!)
Angie Uncovered  (what a hoot this lady is, you gotta visit her!)

I learn so many things each and every time I visit other blogs. Then I come back to my blog and wonder what I can tweak on it.

BUT.... I think I will leave it alone and spend more time posting and visiting!

I participated in "HEY... IT"S OKAY!" hosted by
Airing My Dirty Laundry

You'all take care now and have a great week!
Talk at ya later peeps!

~~~ Momma Rock

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Eek! I'd have cried if I lost my blog. Glad you got it back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it was bad there for a bit... LOL
      Thanks for stopping by. I am heading over to your blog now.
      *smiles
      Kimmer

      Delete

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.