I saw him...

by - 11/18/2007 02:28:00 PM

This was a post I wrote a while ago and am reposting now...


Oh man, I saw him. Yes, I did. It was amazing. There he was not 25 feet away from me. I could not take my eyes away. He would glance my way and I would avert my eyes for just those brief moments. I could tell there was chemistry between us in just this short amount of time. At first I just smiled and enjoyed the feeling I got from knowing that he knew I was watching him. I am sure you know that jittery feeling in your gut. I knew it was not going to last, but I seized the moment I had. My body warmed with the heat I felt as I walked closer to him. I hoped he would not flee if he felt my invasion. My breasts swelled with my deep breath. I knew I had to do something to stave my yearning, but what? I’m thinking… I’m thinking. I say to myself, “just go over there and talk to him”. Just then he dropped something, this was my chance to move in. I walked to him, bent over and picked up the rattle he dropped and started cueing my heart out, he responded with the biggest giggle a baby could make. Ok, so I am a mother and I love babies!

What were you thinking, that maybe I was talking about a nice big cowboy in his wranglers?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.