Pain in the.....

by - 11/03/2007 06:05:00 PM

I had told my husband about the pain I have been having in my right shoulder. It even keeps me from getting a complete night’s sleep at times. I attribute it to that I am getting up there in age (I deny I am old!).
So, a few weeks back, my pain was pretty bad and it seemed to consume my thoughts constantly. As I was driving to take movies back to the video store I glanced over to the car in the next lane where a lady was reaching back to discipline her kid in the back seat. Oh My Gosh!!!!! It struck me then…. I have Mama Shoulder!!!
With 6 kids, I must have retrieved a hundred toys, baby bottles and even changed their clothes while one handed driving!!!
I suppose that is why my right arm is about 2 inches longer than my left (just kidding).

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.