Shoulder Pain

by - 11/12/2007 08:48:00 AM

I have a confession to make. Please don’t tell K.R. about this. K.R. has been waking up with a pain in her shoulder. I just tell her its old age or something. It started about a month ago. I sleep with three pillows and one night, one of them fell on the floor. I didn’t want to leave the warmth of the blankets to pick it up. So I rolled over and laid my head on her shoulder. I went straight to sleep. I slept so well that night. So after that I would wait for her to fall asleep so I could do it every night. Luckily I always wake up before she does and she has no Idea that I do this. Please don’t turn me in, I need the sleep. Most cowboys sleep with their head on a saddle. I much prefer K.R.s shoulder

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for coming by, we appreciate all your comments! We hope you enjoy your time here and will come back often.


Y'all Come Back Soon.

"An Unfinished Project"
Please do not remove or copy any content off our blog.
Most of the time we are willing to share, but please ask first!
You may pin to Pinterest if you wish.
Images by Kimmer or Steve Rock unless otherwise stated.
Copyright 2008- 2018
BlogWithIntegrity.com
>
Kimmer & Steve Rock, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.