....thirteen lessons learned from my horses
1. Eat plenty of roughage.
2. Great legs and a nice rear will get you anywhere in life. Big, brown eyes help too.
3. In times of crises, take a poop.
4. Act dumb when faced with a task you don’t want to do.
5. Follow the herd, that way you can’t be singled out to take the blame.
6. Love those who love you back, especially if they have something good to eat.
7. When in doubt, run far, far away.
8. You can never have too many treats.
9. Passing gas in public is nothing to be ashamed of.
10. Ignore cues, they’re just another prompt to do more work.
11. Never run when you can jog.
12. Never jog when you can walk.
13. And never walk when you can stand still.
I found this on the internet last night when I was wandering all over different horsey sites (author unknown). I sure got a kick out of it and wanted to share.